Savage The Musical


In My Spare Time.....

In my "spare time" I have started to write a musical!  I know...crazy...but it is based on a true story about my bad ass Chickasaw Great Grandma Wanda Savage (Sharp Shooter, Stunt Woman).  Check out our Facebook page for more behind the scenes updates and information and make sure to LIKE us!!  Help us spread the word so we can get this into production and then who knows...maybe Broadway!  Enjoy the video below.  It has snippets of some of our demos and behind the scenes pics and videos of our process.  You will hear me singing on some of the tracks.



Comments

  1. I have read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a magnificent informative website. drone aerial thermal imaging nashville

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts